CLUAS Writers: profile of Dromed
Dromed sold her soul to the Devil for a few lousy bucks to be a gospel-blues singer, but was lured to a rave on the way. She is the first born love child of Aleister Crowley and Ditta Von Tess and loves all things burlesque. She completed a BA in journalism and media management in college, likes bad B-movies, tattoos, men in tight jeans that know how to play guitar and writing about music. She hates Pina Colada and getting caught in the rain.
Joined CLUAS: 19th June 2002
?Babylon and House of Israel? (2 Nov 2003) because it made me scream abuse at my PC!
George Orwell / Aldous Huxley / Chuck Palahniuk / William Burroughs / Martin Amis
The Wicker Man / Clash of the Titans / The Graduate.
Some of Dromed's articles published on CLUAS:
- Peaches 'Impeach My Bush'
- Regina Spektor 'Begin to hope'
- Scott Walker 'Drift'
- Patrick Wolf 'Wind in the Wires'
- Regina Spektor 'Mary Ann meets the Gravediggers...'
- The Beautiful New Born Children 'Hey People'
- Pugwash 'Jollity'
- Dan Sartain 'Dan Sartain Vs. The Serpientes'
- Dromed's top 5 Irish albums of all time
- Doves live in Dublin (Feb 2005)
- Kings of Leon live in Paris (Dec 2003)
- Kings of Leon live in Dublin (Nov 2004)
Nouvelle Vague live in Dublin
Check out profiles of other CLUAS writers:
- Aidan Curran
- Alan Morrissey
- Anna Murray
- Anthony Morrissey
- Celine O'Malley
- Cormac Looney
- Daire Hall
- Daniel Bristow
- Daragh Murray
- Doctor Binokular
- Eoghan O'Neill
- Garrett Cleland
- Gav Reilly
- Ian Wright
- John Ford
- Jules Jackson
- Ken Fallon
- Mark Godfrey
- Michael O'Hara
- Mick Lynch
- Niamh Madden
- Ronan Lawlor
- Steven O'Rourke
- Una Mullally