CLUAS Writers: profile of Daragh Murray
Daragh, 22, out of college, out of work and staring down the barrel of the void. Soon to set off on a round the world trip he hopes to find gonzo nights, beatific days, enlightenment (of course!) and maybe something worthwhile to fill his notebook with. Hopes to be a successful bum someday and day dreams way too much.
Joined CLUAS: January 2005
Hunter S Thompson, Ernest Hemmingway, Kerouac, Burroughs, anyone who lives it really.
Almost Famous, Princess Monoke (threw that in to be arty, tis a good movie though), The Last Waltz, Woodstock, The Life of Brian.
Some of Daragh's articles published on CLUAS:
- Importance of audiences in defining a music scene
- Interview with Delorentos
- Interview with Mighty Stef
- Modest Mouse 'Good News For People Who Love Bad News'
- Arcade Fire 'Funeral'
- The Coral 'Invisible Invasion'
- M83 'Before The Dawn Heals Us'
- Invisible Children Benefit Gig (Uganda) (August 2007)
- Electric Picnic 2006 (September 2006)
- North Strand Klezmer Band (August 2006)
- Crosby & Nash live in Dublin (March 2005)
- The Magic Numbers live in Dublin (September 2005)
- Delorentos live in Dublin (August 2005)
- The Urges live in Dublin (April 2004)
- Richie Havens live in Dublin (July 2005)
- Delorentos live in Dublin (October 2005)
- CPU Live Showcase in Dublin (June 2005)