CLUAS Writers: profile of Steven O'Rourke
Having spent his formative years in Kildare, Steve has spent the past seven years in Dublin . While there is no firm scientific evidence that Steve was actually the product of a secret relationship between Richard Dawkins and Carly Simon his obsession with their respective fields of expertise has played an important part in helping him find his feet in the world. Away from music, Steve is happiest when waking up in the morning, spending Septembers in Barcelona and scaring strangers with random Anchorman quotes. Steve also pens the 'Key Notes' blog.
Joined CLUAS: August 2006
Nick Hornby, Richard Dawkins, John Connolly.
Life of Brian, Anchorman, The Matrix (the first one only mind!) and High Fidelity.
Some of Steven O'Rourke's articles published on CLUAS:
- Robotnik 'Pleasant Square'
- Michael Knight (I'm Not Entirely Clear...)
- Autamata 'Colours of Sound'
- Songdog 'A Wretched Sinner's Song'
- Correcto 'Correcto'
- Future Kings of Spain 'Nervousystem'
- Smashing Pumpkins 'Zeitgeist'
- Fields 'Everything Last Winter'
- Musiq Soulchild 'Luvanmusiq'
- A Lazarus Soul 'Graveyard of Burnt Out Cars'
- Damien Rice '9'
- Rest 'Operation: Impending Doom'