We’re looking for a male multi-instrumentalist to join our current line-up.
We are a female fronted 3 piece rock band, based in Dublin, aged 27-30.
You can read our biog and listen to our music on our website/myspace page: www.laurenguillery.com
• You must be good at playing the guitar. By ‘good’ I meant *at least* better than me. Our reason for looking for a 4th member is that I would like to add extra instruments to our typical guitar/bass/drums line-up. I am willing to let the new musician play the main guitar from time to time so I can concentrate on my singing and also make use of other instruments – shakers, tambourine etc while on stage. You will have the ability to use different types of effect pedals, including delay. We don’t do cheesy solos so forget about it right off if you’re just a lead guitarist.
• You will have the ability to play another instrument *well*. By ‘another instrument’, I don’t include bass nor drums, as we’ve a bass player and a drummer already. By extra instrument, I mean keyboards (which you are in possession off) or percussions of all sorts. We’re open to suggestions as to which instrument you will bring to the music. If you excel at computer programming, that would be an option also.
• You can sing *well*, and while playing your instrument.
• Your priority number ONE *has got* to be music. If you have a demanding job/girlfriend/wife/mother/dog, it’s bad news.
• You must be available to rehearse at least *twice* a week (evening time mostly, unless weekends) and you can afford rehearsal time.
• You know what good music should sound like, are a creative person and know what the music business is about, including the Irish music scene.
• You have been in bands before, have gigging experience, and you look good on stage.
• You’re easy to get along with and have a broad range of music tastes.
• You must be willing to get involved with the band’s promo/advertising until the right band manager comes along, and you must also be available to attend radio interviews from time to time.
If NONE of the above has put you off, you might be the person we need. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. No PMs please.
No time waters please.