You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 3123 > >>
Author Messages
Una
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
6/2/2006 1:25 PM
    yipee! http://unarocks.blogspot.com/2006/06/more-acts-added-to-oxegen-festival.html
    off the post
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    6/2/2006 1:32 PM
    Cool. Would defo like to see DCFC.
    Una
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    6/2/2006 1:46 PM
    yeah, wouldn't mind catching We Are Scientists again too and Coheed and Cambria. Wolfmother are excellent too, very rawk.
    benni
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    6/2/2006 2:06 PM
    Death Cab for Cutie Fear Of Music Humanzi Phoenix Regina Spektor !!! ¡Forward, Russia! Maximo Park Wolfmother Well thats just extremely f**king Gay as I didnt bother with Oxegen this year. f**k f**k f**k Astrix-zzis all over the shop
    Una
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    6/2/2006 4:22 PM
    I know - I bet all the partisan Electric Picnic heads are probably kicking themselves now. It definately beats the EP indie lineup (apart from presidents of the universe - Yeah Yeah Yeahs). I'm gleeful as I'll probably go to both.
    Pilchard
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    6/2/2006 5:20 PM
    great line-up. HOWEVER i wonder would it have sold out with just the indie-as-f**k names and NOT the red hot overcooked peppers etc? or is it a case that MCD can now be discerning with who's playing given they dont have to flog any tickets? me, i think the EP vibe is much better but then i'm older. still, that line-up would almost (i did say almost) make u brave a load of puking 15 and 16 year olds
    Una
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    6/2/2006 5:56 PM
    it's funny. Like WHY are MCD still adding acts when it's sold out. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I wonder....
    Pilchard
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    6/2/2006 6:34 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Una
    it's funny. Like WHY are MCD still adding acts when it's sold out. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I wonder....
    what odds them doing like they did with T in the park and suddenly "finding" another 12000 tickets?
    Una
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    6/3/2006 11:33 AM
    yes, the back of MCD's couch must be pretty f**kin expansive.
    comet
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    6/6/2006 11:34 AM
    Guillemots added too great lineup this year, just need good weather now and it'll be a cracker
    nerraw
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    6/6/2006 12:18 PM
    Didn't bother getting tickets this year but it is looking decent. Same with every festival though, as the date approaches you half kick yourself for not bothering
    palace
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    6/6/2006 2:05 PM
    yeah, amazingly the lineup is better than ep's (who quite stunningly dropped the ball this year, i feel!)... the left moved right and the right has moved left... still, watching some of the better bands (animal collective etc...) in a tent full of pissed up uninterested kids who won't shut up sort of rules oxegen out for me
    milkman
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    6/6/2006 3:58 PM
    i have three points. its a bumper triplepost! :D are the rumours true that there are no unsigned irish bands playing? kinda a shame, always felt oxegen gave a chance to those types. (did they farm them out to the hi-fi's etc?) there doesn't seem to be many young irish bands anyway, apart from the humanzi/director/marshallstars axis. also - has any band ever played electric picnic and oxegen? mlk
    benni
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    6/6/2006 4:03 PM
    what in the same year like? i dont think so but that aint a 100% cert.
    Pilchard
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    6/6/2006 4:16 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by benni
    doves - last year
    Unicron
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    6/6/2006 5:57 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by milkman
    there doesn't seem to be many young irish bands anyway, apart from the humanzi/director/marshallstars axis.
    Ah there's loads of bands about. It's just that not many of them are all that good.
    milkman
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    6/6/2006 7:30 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Unicron
    quote:
    there doesn't seem to be many young irish bands anyway, apart from the humanzi/director/marshallstars axis.
    Ah there's loads of bands about. It's just that not many of them are all that good.
    sorry, i meant PLAYING OXEGEN, unicron. mlk
    dera
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    6/6/2006 11:39 PM
    quote:
    are the rumours true that there are no unsigned irish bands playing?
    What about independent bands?
    milkman
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    6/7/2006 12:31 AM
    yikes. i think you exactly what i mean, i'm talking about bands who do not have a major label to squeeze them onto a bill like oxegen. there aren't many, but there's usually a few. anyway, allow me to correct myself. are the rumours true that there are no unsigned / independent / pedants playing oxegen?
    stroller
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    6/10/2006 3:04 AM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Pilchard
    quote:
    Originally posted by benni
    doves - last year
    LCD Soundsystem played both of them last year as well.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 3123 > >>