You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 3123 > >>
Author Messages
dirtypropaganda
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
10/19/2005 1:08 PM
    im interested to know folks perception of this event. i think its gonna be an historical day. but then i would say that..discuss?
    Damien
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    10/19/2005 1:23 PM
    Probably not as historical as the Berlin wall falling, but I was going to stroll along.
    Mully
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    10/19/2005 1:26 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by dirtypropaganda
    im interested to know folks perception of this event. i think its gonna be an historical day. but then i would say that..discuss?
    About 5 of us heading in. Really looking forward it. Great idea. Dare I say, shame its in Voodoo & not more central.
    Dromed
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    10/19/2005 1:26 PM
    Looking forward to this mini-sleaze-festival of dirty rock'n'roll!!!
    benni
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    10/19/2005 1:35 PM
    I shall be in attendence also! Altho my attendence shall be cut short as ive to f**k off to dj at 10pm... But still! I'll catch some of it!
    Mully
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    10/19/2005 2:39 PM
    I'll post here, rather than the gig section. The timetable is up in the gig section. Seems like its bands til 8.15, then dj sets from then on ? The bands I wanted to see are on after 8, does this mean they wont be playing, only spinning ?
    Ruby
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    10/19/2005 2:51 PM
    Yep! Looking forward to this meself...gonna go early doors aswell, love a good all day-er. I think it's a great idea and I like voodoo. But I thought the first band was supposed to be at 2.30? I was gonna go at this time but dont think i'll bother now till 4, if thats when the bands start. Also theres a few bands knocking about lately that I haven't seen live yet...good opportunity to see them all in one go.
    Dromed
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    10/19/2005 3:25 PM
    Last band ends at 12.45am (there's a changeover of equipment at 8.15pm for a half hour and then bands start up again - and for those that get down early there's a free compiliation cd with a track from each band (some exclusively for the event) at the door for the first 100 in!!
    Mully
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    10/19/2005 3:52 PM
    Cheers Dromed, Was a bit confussed with the way 'DJs' appears half thru the time table.
    spurtacus
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    10/19/2005 4:22 PM
    yeh defo goin, gonna be f**kin deadly, really lookin forward to seein Twin Kranes for the first time cuz the tunes i've heard were f**kin great, Sickboy are a great excuse to get there early and get the session rollin, yes she should be a gud un alright!
    benni
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    10/19/2005 4:53 PM
    yea ive heard good things about the Sickboy lot - and only a young bunch of boys too... should be class alright!
    dirtypropaganda
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    10/20/2005 12:12 PM
    sickboy are f**king tops. i too am lookng forward to seein twin cranes live. and i havent seen stagger lee in ages so im well up for that. but to be honest theres nothing im not looking forward to seein. the whole thing is bein filmed and a documnmetary dvd type thing is being put together, if thats done proper id say it will make a lovely little nugget of underground music history. so if you see the cameras lurking about act 'cool' or 'mad' or 'beautiful' and get your ass on telly. the berlin wall?? whats that daddy?
    benni
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    10/20/2005 12:14 PM
    quote:
    the whole thing is bein filmed and a documnmetary dvd type thing is being put together, if thats done proper id say it will make a lovely little nugget of underground music history. so if you see the cameras lurking about act 'cool' or 'mad' or 'beautiful' and get your ass on telly.
    hahhhaha Thats pretty cool tho man. Good f**king idea. Nice to see there being so much put into this. Kudos to the organisers for sure.
    raoul

--
    10/20/2005 2:37 PM
    sounds like it's going to be some session!! who's is being filmed for, anyone?? although voodoo is slightly off the beaten track i reckon it's the perfect location for a festival of sleaze. keep us a burger.
    leather girl

--
    10/20/2005 5:31 PM
    Its gonna be brilliant everyone involved has been plotting and planning this for ages, now we're all just looking forward, just make sure that you don't peak too early its gonna be a late one............
    Damien
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    10/21/2005 6:55 AM
    quote:
    the berlin wall?? whats that daddy?
    Ask Stazi, they sound like they'd know.
    Daragh
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    10/23/2005 11:45 AM
    missed most of this cos of a load of other stuff i had to do. Got to see "The Mighty Poxy Stef" though, f**king class as usual. That dude is seriously good, just oozes charisma, and the voice and tunes are amazing. Saw Mainline too, yawn! good for some fashion tips maybe (probably not though!) n thats about it.
    Dromed
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    10/24/2005 9:24 AM
    T'was a great night - fair play to the Things for putting all the effort in. Surprise of the night were Capsula who were amazing - Argentinian band with sexy husband and wife team giving it socks - a sonic youth vibe with more glamour!! Sick Boy were great too, they got past sound problems and the unforgiving opening slot, to put on a great show. There was a great atmosphere in the place and the whole thing went really smoothly - here's hoping the lads willl make this an annual event - Bring on Psychofest #2!!
    jaypers

--
    10/24/2005 9:34 AM
    Great day. Highlight of the night were the mainline for me. Great energy off them! Capsula blew me away!! Great sounds! Sick i missed Stagger Lee as my mates have been tellin me about them for ages but their tune on the pyschofest cd is stuck in me head all weekend! Great tune. What the hell was the story with Stazi? He looked like someones drunk uncle singing at a wedding. Atrocious!! Great day all the same!
    Mully
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    10/24/2005 9:49 AM
    Class Class Class. Missed Capsula for shame, but was in early enough catch them soundcheck. Gonna keep as eye out for them.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 3123 > >>