You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 3123 > >>
Author Messages
Gar
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
4/12/2005 12:49 PM
    It's not officially confirmed as their website won't be updated until April 20th, but rumour goes that tickets for the Bud Rising Festival are on sale from Ticketmaster outlets tomorrow morning. Last year had some good acts and this year seems to be the same with: - British Sea Power (support from Sons And Daughters) - Echo & The Bunnymen - The Engineers - Masters At Work - Monoband - Roots Manuva - Stephen Fretwell - The Departure (support from The Editors) - The Duke Spirit (support from VHS or Beta) - The Magic Numbers (support from Joe Chester and Jessie & Layla) - Towers Of London - Whitey - Weezer - Beck It seems to be that Whelan's, The Village and Crawdaddy will be the main venues being occupied during this festival in June. Beck, while not fully confirmed, is rumoured to be playing the Olympia on June 6th while Weezer will play their debut Irish show in Vicar Street on June 7th. Some good acts to catch this year. www.budrising.ie
    Mully
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    4/12/2005 12:59 PM
    So very Irish, have the gigs sellout before they're officially announced !
    Eoin
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    4/12/2005 1:06 PM
    Stephen Fretwell !!! Ace !
    Gar
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    4/12/2005 1:09 PM
    Mully, lucky you have me to inform you a few hours in advance then.
    Dromed
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    4/12/2005 1:42 PM
    Does anyone know if this is an MCD thing or who is promoting it?
    Mully
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    4/12/2005 2:02 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Dromed
    Does anyone know if this is an MCD thing or who is promoting it?
    Looking at the seperate gigs on TM, most are mcd. Aiken have the Weezer gig as it is in Vicar St.
    MACgirl

--
    4/12/2005 2:31 PM
    Bit more detail on dates and venues, wouldn't swear to it but reckon it's accurate. -Beck - Olympia - 6th June -British Power Sea, Sons and Daughters - The Village - 7th June -Buck 65, Jose Gonzaleaz - Whelans - 7th June -Dizee Rascal , Black Twang, Daddy G - Ambassador - 5th June -Engineers - Temple Bar Music Centre - 7th June -Masters at Work - Spirit - 3rd June -Monoband - Whelans - 4th June -Roots Manuva - Ambassador - 1st June -Stephen Fretwell - Whelans - 5th June -The Departures, Editors - Whelans - 3rd June -The Duke Spirit, VHS/Beta - Temple Bar Music Centre - 4th June -Magic Numbers, J Chester, Jessie&Layla - The Village - 3rd June -Tom Vek - Whelans - 6th June -Towers of London - Whelans - 2nd June -Whitey - Whelans - 1st June -Weezer - Vicar Street - 7th June
    Gar
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    4/12/2005 2:48 PM
    They should do like a golden ticket thing which lets you into all the gigs. Say €50 for a ticket to see as many bands as you want over the days. I want to go to gigs on 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th from that bill, so gonna be alot of cash.
    Mully
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    4/12/2005 2:59 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Gar
    They should do like a golden ticket thing which lets you into all the gigs. Say €50 for a ticket to see as many bands as you want over the days. I want to go to gigs on 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th from that bill, so gonna be alot of cash.
    Cough Cough Hard Working Class Heroes Cough.
    Gar
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    4/12/2005 3:11 PM
    Yeah but for these more established artists aswell
    Una
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    4/12/2005 4:14 PM
    you could just buy that Ocean Colour Scene 4 gig ticket for 49 million euro, or whatever ridiculous amount it costs. PLus, you just get to see the same band 4 times, which is obviously better
    Gar
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    4/12/2005 4:23 PM
    I suppose it is...maybe you are right. Think I'll just get as many tickets as I can. Defintely 'The Magic Number', 'Weezer' and 'Beck' with maybe's over 'Stephen Fretwell' and 'Duke Spirit'. The gigs are starting to pile up now.
    Joley

--
    4/12/2005 9:00 PM
    speaking as an employee of ticketmaster (dont hate me) thought you should all know theyre on sale wednesday the 13th at 8am not 9, so you've been warned. see you all bright n early tomorrow so...! sigh
    silentsigh

--
    4/12/2005 11:50 PM
    Amazin. So lucky i decided to check cluas tonight. Credit Card is ready for tomorrow morning. Good to see alot of emerging acts playin. Engineers, Tom Vek, Brit Sea Power. Apart from Beck, I doubt many of those will sell-out really quick
    Pilchard
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    4/13/2005 9:54 AM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Una
    you could just buy that Ocean Colour Scene 4 gig ticket for 49 million euro, or whatever ridiculous amount it costs. PLus, you just get to see the same band 4 times, which is obviously better
    who in their right f**king mind would go to see Ocean Colour Scene four nights in a row? Huh?
    Daragh
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    4/13/2005 10:37 AM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Pilchard
    quote:
    Originally posted by Una
    who in their right f**king mind would go to see Ocean Colour Scene four nights in a row? Huh?
    ill second that
    clamps

--
    4/13/2005 12:48 PM
    just found this on ticketmaster site the La's Tue 07/06/05 Bud Rising Ambassador Theatre
    Antistar
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    4/13/2005 1:12 PM
    Let's all bow down and worship the drinks companies for the music festivals they bring for us. You make us feel better! You give us great courage and the ability to chat up members of the opposite sex! You bring music and great bands to us! You make us sick! Heineken, Guinness, Bud....Thank You!!! Corporations rule!
    Unicron
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    4/13/2005 1:40 PM
    Anyone know how quickly weezer sold out this morning? I've got a ticket for Fretwell and for Buck 65, both are great value for a tenner, I like Beck but I don't €40 like him. Same goes for Jimmy Cliff for 30 bills.
    Mully
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    4/13/2005 1:49 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Unicron
    Anyone know how quickly weezer sold out this morning?
    I logged on at 4mins past 8 ... the ground floor standing was gone. I presume Road & Soundcellar got a few.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 3123 > >>