27 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
retards

--
10/17/2004 3:20 PM
    To all the kids bored with music… The (retards) debut album ‘sex is a weapon’ is out now on abomination records. It’s an enhanced, fifteen track pink cd-r that comes lovingly packaged in a clear clamshell with a lyrics booklet. €5 postage paid to retards@eircom.net. Ill keep you updated with where else it’s on sale. Video: http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~aron/video_tmp/retards_high.wmv “He put something in my drink” (wmv ~5MB) Audio: http://homepage.eircom.net/~retards/(retards)-Track3.mp3 “Under sixteen whores” (3MB) Website: http://retards.plasticdonkey.com Love, Marshall
    Brain of G
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    10/18/2004 9:21 AM
    Good to see politically correct bands still exist in today's shallow world!
    retards

--
    10/18/2004 12:58 PM
    We try our best to please
    vandala
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    10/18/2004 1:03 PM
    Looks good to me, too.
    kierry
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    10/18/2004 1:08 PM
    attention seeking fools.
    retards

--
    10/19/2004 11:29 AM
    Is that based on your opinion of our music? Just because we’re not called “THE ” don’t let it put you off too much. Heart, M
    kierry
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    10/19/2004 1:15 PM
    no, its my initial response to your name.
    Optimus
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    10/21/2004 12:41 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by kierry
    no, its my initial response to your name.
    Amusing...
    Optimus
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    10/21/2004 12:44 PM
    15 songs is, in my opinion, too much for a debut. The Website is crap. Novelty at best. And it seems like the band are a cross betweem GWAR and Junior Senior.
    Carlsberg
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    10/21/2004 12:48 PM
    Kierry why do you actually post? You've nothing good to say about anything from what i can see. I hate people like that. Small minds take in only small info. Nice one Marshall. Am goin to have a listen to the mp3's now. later
    Rev Jules
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    10/21/2004 1:08 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Carlsberg
    Kierry why do you actually post? You've nothing good to say about anything from what i can see.
    Now guys, lets not get personal. Freedom of music related speech is what this website is about.
    Trigger

--
    10/21/2004 1:21 PM
    quote:
    Kierry why do you actually post? You've nothing good to say about anything from what i can see. I hate people like that. Small minds take in only small info. Nice one Marshall. Am goin to have a listen to the mp3's now. later
    The answer is in one of the posts....can you guess which one?
    Trigger

--
    10/21/2004 1:22 PM
    ok ok Im sorry Im goin now I hate making enemies on web boards Im sure you are all cool and have more wonderful lives than I ........BUT ....if ya know any drummers.....? Ok Im gone will check back later for my penance
    Carlsberg
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    10/21/2004 1:24 PM
    sorry rev jules.... just an observation and i was nice about it. However, wont happen again.
    retards

--
    10/21/2004 1:40 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Optimus
    15 songs is, in my opinion, too much for a debut. The Website is crap. Novelty at best. And it seems like the band are a cross betweem GWAR and Junior Senior.
    ..the tracklisting probably could have been trimmed down. but i hate buying cd's with a couple of tracks. especially since we had the songs. it seems a waste. ..the website is just there to convey some information, nothing more. its all about the music (or is it). "gwar and junior senior"... brilliant :) ..thanks everyone for the interest. Marshall
    Optimus
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    10/21/2004 2:29 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by retards ..the tracklisting probably could have been trimmed down. but i hate buying cd's with a couple of tracks. especially since we had the songs. it seems a waste. ..the website is just there to convey some information, nothing more. its all about the music (or is it). "gwar and junior senior"... brilliant :) ..thanks everyone for the interest. Marshall
    Now this here is the kind of jib thats cut well...or something... Anyway, I always think debuts should be between 8 and 10 songs. Just an opinion. My comment about your site could've been more articulate however I'm a qualified web designer and I just think it's poor. The gwar things is because of the masks. I could've referenced slipknot but it's so passé. Anyway, you take criticism well and for that, you get mucho respect.
    kierry
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    10/21/2004 2:53 PM
    quote:
    yadda yadda. just being honest. now, you were saving the irish rock scene?
    Optimus
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    10/21/2004 4:01 PM
    Careful Kierry. It's a slippery slope you're on now bub. I know. I've been an unsavoury sort on this site before and it doesn go un-noticed. Its alot easier to make enemies than friends. And other such far eastern tid-bits.
    Trigger

--
    10/21/2004 4:28 PM
    I kno wthe post wasnt addressed to me but dont think it(Irish rock scene) needs savin at all , think its pretty good actually I enjoy most venues and a lot of bands...just think it needs more support and a little injection of cash and it could be deadly..
    Rev Jules
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    10/21/2004 4:36 PM
    quote:
    sorry rev jules.... just an observation and i was nice about it. However, wont happen again.
    No worries mate
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 212 > >>