34 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
watchmanofephraim

--
11/2/2003 5:34 AM
    from Damien Davis have written up these pages in order to let people know that the Jehovah's Witnesses are "The House of Israel" by their own addmission, so this make's them fall under the judgement of same. And who, may you ask are the House of Israel? They where the people that the Lord of Israel, in the time of Moses brought out from under the tight-fisted control of the their persecutor, Pharoh of Egypt. If they the watchtower are the House of Israel, due to the fact they have taken their name from the prophet Isaiah, where the God of Israel is Addressing his people as the House of Israel, then it stands to reason that they must be, (the house of israel) So, by taking their name from this book, they have identified them-selves as (the house of Israel) and so, they must in these times be judged by their God, as (the House of Israel) They have in the past identified them-selves with the Israelites, with statements such as this one. "In three days in which pharaoh's host pursued the Israelites into the wilderness, the three years from 1917 to 1920 at which time Pharoah's messangers will be swallowed up in the sea of angry humanity, they say the wheels will come off their chariots.(Orginisations. page 258.-The Finished Mystery.) So, you can see there from this one statement,that they are in effect calling the Americans and it's leader or President after the old King Pharoah, so, considering they are based in America,(Brooklyn) when they wrote this, they mean to say that America is Egypt. So,they have to be saying that we are moving right in to the time of the Prophet Ezekiel,when they call them selves and the nation of America becomes the They are right to call themselves (The Israelites) for you canott take the name of the God of Israel, who is (Jehovah) and not be the Israeltes. In the book Ezekiel, the house of Israel are judged in the final days for lieing in the divine name, so then, they must accept the Judgement handed out to them through the Prophets, which say they have carried on the lie in the intimate group of their people,as it clearly states in the Peophet Ezekiel, and just like their fathers before them, they have fallen in love with the idols that are before their faces. And what are they? They are the books that they love to Publish, in the book of Amos,3 they are nailed when the prophet says this Publish O' Israel and proclaim your voluntary offerings) This is what they do, they love to publish and they proclaim that they have been built up legally by accepting voluntary donations,or free offerings, free donations. I have given you a few links, just tap into them and the first one expains why these people can be none other than (The house of Israel) So what I am trying to say in my own clumsy way is that they are (The house of Israel) who have lied in the name of their GOD,Jehovah, twice, in fact.1975 and 1925. It seems to me that it is time for the Wittnesses of Israel to have the divine name of GOD taken from them. If this has to be done in a court of law then so be it, for they have profained his name among the nations, the name of their GOD. I do feel that it is my duty to see that this is seen to in a most definite way. It is not possible for an orginisation to take the divine name and make two presumptions in that name and then carry them on in the intimate group of their people;Gods people, for they are calling Jehovah a liar and how can this be allowed? If it has to be brought to a court of law in order to proove beyond any shadow of a doubt that they have lied and that they have absolutey no right to use the divine name,then this is what should be done. They are mixed up in all kids of idolatry, with their printing houses, Bethel and Gilead and even by using these two names they fall into the same judgement as their fore-fathers.Do I make my self clear? They love to publish, they are causing the deaths of their own people, and I mean litterally as well as spiritually.When it is Spiritually then it leads to a litaral death. There are many cases coming to the attention of the public of sudden suacides by members of the Wittnesses, and all because they are confused and afraid and alone and in pain, and they dont know why. They are left wide open to the one they believe to be the Devil and his attacks,because their pain causes them confusion and then they leave without any kind of emotional support to help them reover from their plight. When you have taken this in, and I hope it is not too much to take in, if it is not then go to the other links, there you will find some more "I will visit the altars of Bethal and the horns of the altars shall be cut off and fall to the ground" say's the Lord Jehovah. and also http://damiendavis.net
    dirtypropaganda
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    11/2/2003 12:53 PM
    JAYSUS..DAMO DEMPSEYS GONA A BIT QUARE ON US HAS HE?
    watchmanofephraim

--
    11/6/2003 8:50 AM
    i'm Sorry but I think you need to get new Glasses, the name is Davis, not Dempsey,and I believe it's you who is gone a bit square, not even one bit of reverance for man nor beast with your Jasuss, is this all that you can acctually muster up as an attack against what I am trying to do here Clear Gods name and take it from the hands of people who have made it into a laughing stock among the people of planet Earth, you know what your typical of this generation, its alway's the same ol same ol phrases that you come out with, and think your the coolest hiipest thing on the forum, your a twit, how does that feel, do you realise that you probably hurt about ten people per day with that crummy out dated,"hey, your man has really lost the plot, hasn't he, all you out there happen to read this". it's so predictable the dung that pours from your mouth's, tell us what can you do? come on and tell us where your talents lie?please we are all just dying to hear how you have it all sussed, remember it's Damien Davis KEEP IT IN YOUR HEAD AND DONT FORGET, MR. HIP COOL AND COLD, SO TYPICAL OF THE SMARMY LOVELESS GENERATION THAT i HAPPEN TO BE BORN INTO. TO HELL WITH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION. jUST TO ANNOY YOU HERE IS A PLUG FOR ME AND dUBLIN PUBSCENE http://www.dublinpubscene.com/entertainment/bands/damiendavis.html IT'S NOT SQUARENESS THAT DRIVES ME BUT GOODNESS FROM WITHIN AND APPRECIATION FOR THE BETTER THINGS IN LIFE LIKE THE ONE WHO CREATED THE EARTH, AND YOU SEE i HAVE TO PLUG MY SELF BECAUSE THEY'LL KEEP YOU DOWN AY OLD WAY THEY CAN ON THIS EARTH, WHEN YOU SAY THE WRONG THING, LIKE TRYING TO CLEAR gods name. so long and have a good life and i mean that
    Dromed
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    11/6/2003 9:47 AM
    Can I just make a statement here Mr. Davis? This is a music forum...and yes it does happen to veer off on to other subjects from time to time, yet most of the time these digressions are usually culturally related in that they have loose connections with music or a music 'scene' ...so we talk about films, bands, fashion, drugs and a million other youth-culture subjects. I don't appreciate reading about your views on religon or stuffing them down another posters virtual throat...I'm not a catholic, in fact I'm not even a Christian..but I don't come on this site to preach to others because religon and spirituality is a private and personal thing. You'll have noticed that no one else joined in the conversation because no one here had any interest in your preaching. Your meanderings about 'your God' sound paranoid and fearful and I'm deeply offended by your statement 'the one that created the earth' because that goes against my own beliefs...I love the fact that people like you make a point of spouting on about goodness and love and in the same breath proclaim that your way is the only way, s**ting on about vengence and wrath. Sorry mate, your way is NOT the only way. I also love the way that you've used the post to advertise a link for 'pubscene' ya muppet. As it happens Dirtypropaganda is a saint among his peers, a modern day story teller and prophet and I won't hear a bad word against him (either will Willie the Wild one, the original preacher man!)...so watchmandudeofwherever this aint no place for proselytising, get thee to a soap box on Grafton Street where the Harry Krishnas may indulge you in a debate....if you dare!
    shewolf

--
    11/6/2003 9:53 AM
    Mr Davis who gave you the authority to 'clear God's name'? when the greatest philosephers, theologians and holy wo/men wouldn't dare to pretend to know his name? who put all this stuff in your head? its not holy or becoming and if its a goodness and appreciation for all god's creation that supposedly moves you why cannot you recognise a joyful holy thing called humour. that's the problem with all you religious freaks -not your wacky beliefs- we all have them and we're all entitled to them and anyhow who's right and whose wrong- but its your humour bypass that you all seem to possess, -a total lack of laughs and within this is the rub -if your so happy why are you so easily affronted? and why can you not talk to people of this generation or any other without resorting to speaking in boring babbling tongue? because you've hate simmering away beneath the surface, all this religious babble has got nothing to do with life getting up everyday and admitting we know nothing, its a mystery, we love, we laugh, we cry we eat we s**t we die whatever. the fact is you're scared of that and you need this nonsense to try make sense of it but don't try impose it on everyone else look at the last thing you've written up there its you vs the world everyone is out to get you paranoia. adn that's the way this elitist religious bulls**t makes people its perverted and got nothing to do with god or happiness so son't drag that poor beleugered icon into it. its not honest to jaysus souls like dirty ot even savages like me that give god a bad name (after all he created us sinners ) but f**kers like you. you wnat everyone else to feel dead cos you do but shewolf's advice to cast out your devils is- wake up get yourself some psychotherapy to sort out those tangled emotions. ps you know your name is synonymous with the devil to everyone in the hip worls you so despise?
    Jimbo big balls

--
    11/6/2003 12:36 PM
    I AM GOD AND WILL STRIKE DOWN ON ALL YOU MOTHA F**KERS.
    Dromed
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    11/6/2003 1:06 PM
    Well said Shewolf...Big Up Ya Bad Self!!
    Vent My Spleen
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    11/6/2003 1:21 PM
    I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's got God on his side. - Bill Hicks
    Wicker
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    11/6/2003 2:04 PM
    well said Dromed...... ..thank God I'm an Athiest
    John Doe
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    11/6/2003 2:10 PM
    Just remember folks...we do NOT refer to Jesus as "the late J.C.".
    Jimbo big balls

--
    11/6/2003 2:36 PM
    I think Damien has head up Jaysus` ass.But either way I dont give a f**k I`ll do what I want when I want be it Godly or otherwise we all will and as Shewolf so adaptly put it, God created all so let him deal with the mess sinners and all.
    hillbilly

--
    11/6/2003 6:44 PM
    What god are you talking about?
    eddiesheridan
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    11/6/2003 8:08 PM
    who said jahovah?
    dirtypropaganda
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    11/7/2003 12:41 AM
    singing .. (in a donamede accent) 'ROLLIN DOWN TO DUB-A-LIN TOWN..COMIN FROM THE NORTHSUYDE HEADIN SOUT-BOWND..... go on ya boy-ya damo!!!!
    dirtypropaganda
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    11/7/2003 12:50 AM
    BY THE WAY 'WATCH DOG OF EVIL' OR WHATEVER U CALL URSELF..I DONT NEED GLASSES I WAS LIGHTHEARTEDLY TAKING THE PISS OUT OF YOU..SADLY THE JOKE WAS LOST ON YOU...DAMIEN DEMPSEY IS ONE OF IRELANDS BRIGHTEST SINGING TALENTS ...I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE IRONIC IF IT WAS IN FACT HE WHO WAS PREACHING THE WORD TO US AND NOT YOU MR DAVIS...IT WAS A JOKE...NOBODY HERE IS CLAIMING TO BE COOL BUT FROM YOUR OUTBURST IT SEEMS THAT YOU YOURSELF HAVE A DEEP ROOTED DESIRE TO BE CONSIDERED COOL...IF WE ARE ALL GOING TO HELL AND YOUR GOING TO HEAVEN I CAN TELL WHERE THE FUN IS GONNA BE.... YOU SANCTIMONIOUS BAG OF WHORES INTESTINES. f**k OFF AND LEAVE US FREE THINKING ADULTS ALONE
    watchmanofephraim

--
    11/7/2003 5:13 AM
    quote:
    Originally posted by dirtypropaganda
    BY THE WAY 'WATCH DOG OF EVIL' OR WHATEVER U CALL URSELF..I DONT NEED GLASSES I WAS LIGHTHEARTEDLY TAKING THE PISS OUT OF YOU..SADLY THE JOKE WAS LOST ON YOU...DAMIEN DEMPSEY IS ONE OF IRELANDS BRIGHTEST SINGING TALENTS ...I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE IRONIC IF IT WAS IN FACT HE WHO WAS PREACHING THE WORD TO US AND NOT YOU MR DAVIS...IT WAS A JOKE...NOBODY HERE IS CLAIMING TO BE COOL BUT FROM YOUR OUTBURST IT SEEMS THAT YOU YOURSELF HAVE A DEEP ROOTED DESIRE TO BE CONSIDERED COOL...IF WE ARE ALL GOING TO HELL AND YOUR GOING TO HEAVEN I CAN TELL WHERE THE FUN IS GONNA BE.... YOU SANCTIMONIOUS BAG OF WHORES INTESTINES. from Damien Davis, are you for real, are you realy for real, first of all i'm not here to cause more hate than the hate that is already on this board, but you cant take the piss out of the handel that i have chosen because it deals with what i am trying to say to these people when you have an equaly stupid name like Dirty propaganda, if you look down any web board such as this one, you'll find that their all pretty stupid looking handels. who have realy got it wrong this time, but i am not here to tell them or to snipe about how wrong they are, because believe it or not, I am not that kind of person, but you see, i am observant, and what i have observed is this, there are various stories about these people suddenly commiting suacides, like two old witness, a husband and a wife getting into a boat one day and sailiing away and just killled them selves, why becasue of seveare deppression. I care a great deal for people, if did not i wouldn't do what it is that i am doing right now replying to a pack of volves , just look down the board and tell me where the hate is coming from,the reason i replied to the Damien Dempsey thing, i dont appreaciate jokes made at the expense of other people, and just like you, i dont suffer fool's gladly, the document i sent in is a reasonable document and i will tell you why, becasue it is based on truth, I know you wont do what i ask becasue you are afraid, but if you look in scripture at just one section, but you wont do this because you are afraid, the section is this: Eekiel 33/10. I'm not going to tell you what it says. but if you do look at it you will find there a judgement by the very same GOD that they believe in, the very same GOD who took out Soddom AND FLOODED EARTH, you know the one that you all think that you are visiting on a sunday morning. This God say's he punishes his people in the end for making a mockery of his name,for disgracing his name among the nations, all because they made two blatant errors in his name 1925 and 1975. If you found something that would help a people out of a situation, and a bad one at that, tell me, what would you do, would you sit around and do nothing, giving no warning. im. no preacher and nor have i ever wanted to be one, but what would you do, would you turn around and say, ah, they'll be alright, there is no God, they wont suffer any judgement. if your answer is yes, from me it couldn't be, knowing that this God who can both kill and raise up has indeed put a curseupon these peoplefor presuming two error's in his name, just as it states in scripture 10/10hosea]states=it is my desire that I should chastise them and the people shall be gathered against them , when they shall bind them selves in their two error's]the word of Jehovah. The only two errors that the people who call them selves after the God of Israels name was 1925 and 1975, where they got two times wrong. No this has nothing to do with sanctimonious.
    watchmanofephraim

--
    11/7/2003 5:44 AM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Dromed
    Can I just make a statement here Mr. Davis? This is a music forum...and yes it does happen to veer off on to other subjects from time to time, yet most of the time these digressions are usually culturally related in that they have loose connections with music or a music 'scene' ...so we talk about films, bands, fashion, drugs and a million other youth-culture subjects. I don't appreciate reading about your views on religon or stuffing them down another posters virtual throat...I'm not a catholic, in fact I'm not even a Christian..but I don't come on this site to preach to others because religon and spirituality is a private and personal thing. You'll have noticed that no one else joined in the conversation because no one here had any interest in your preaching. Your meanderings about 'your God' sound paranoid and fearful and I'm deeply offended by your statement 'the one that created the earth' because that goes against my own beliefs...I love the fact that people like you make a point of spouting on about goodness and love and in the same breath proclaim that your way is the only way, s**ting on about vengence and wrath. Sorry mate, your way is NOT the only way. I also love the way that you've used the post to advertise a link for 'pubscene' ya muppet. As it happens Dirtypropaganda is a saint among his peers, a modern day story teller and prophet and I won't hear a bad word against him (either will Willie the Wild one, the original preacher man!)...so watchmandudeofwherever this aint no place for proselytising, get thee to a soap box on Grafton Street where the Harry Krishnas may indulge you in a debate....if you dare!
    I dont know if you happened to notice or not, but I am a musician, so i have every right to be on this board, although i wont be where i'm not wanted and also this is a discussion part of the board, not just for music as you have noted your self and i dont realy care about the love that you have for willi or dirtypropaganda, but as i am a nre member you should at least show me a little bit of respect, at least for having the gut's to come on here and speak as i have, could you have done it or do you just aggree with what everyone else says, and belive me, dirtypropaganda aint no prophet, not even close on that one. i'm glad you like the pubscene thing, do you go round calling people ya muppet all the time,because it sounds rude and devoid of any respect for anyone and your believes would not intrest me at all. because i have read in-between your lines here and you have the cheek to accuse me of being loveless, go and look in the mirror, as i have said down the bottom of this board, i'm not here to spread any hate, i would not even bother with this board again. damien davis its amazing just how freaked everyone gets with the mention of GOD, maybe it has something to do with the fact that he destroyed soddom and other towns and has got a fearfull temper, after all its not my caracter that i am describing in the first text. i think the fear is coming from your end on that one, considering that God can be so violent at times.
    watchmanofephraim

--
    11/7/2003 6:55 AM
    quote:
    Originally posted by shewolf
    Mr Davis who gave you the authority to 'clear God's name'? when the greatest philosephers, theologians and holy wo/men wouldn't dare to pretend to know his name? who put all this stuff in your head? its not holy or becoming and if its a goodness and appreciation for all god's creation that supposedly moves you why cannot you recognise a joyful holy thing called humour. that's the problem with all you religious freaks -not your wacky beliefs- we all have them and we're all entitled to them and anyhow who's right and whose wrong- but its your humour bypass that you all seem to possess, -a total lack of laughs and within this is the rub -if your so happy why are you so easily affronted? and why can you not talk to people of this generation or any other without resorting to speaking in boring babbling tongue? because you've hate simmering away beneath the surface, all this religious babble has got nothing to do with life getting up everyday and admitting we know nothing, its a mystery, we love, we laugh, we cry we eat we s**t we die whatever. the fact is you're scared of that and you need this nonsense to try make sense of it but don't try impose it on everyone else look at the last thing you've written up there its you vs the world everyone is out to get you paranoia. adn that's the way this elitist religious bulls**t makes people its perverted and got nothing to do with god or happiness so son't drag that poor beleugered icon into it. its not honest to jaysus souls like dirty ot even savages like me that give god a bad name (after all he created us sinners ) but f**kers like you. you wnat everyone else to feel dead cos you do but shewolf's advice to cast out your devils is- wake up get yourself some psychotherapy to sort out those tangled emotions. ps you know your name is synonymous with the devil to everyone in the hip worls you so despise?
    I do believe that most of the great thinkers of which you speak are in agreement on the name of God, something i'm not willing to discuss, because it has already been through the mill, this discussion, over and again. the 'stuff wasn't put inside my head' I have known my God since an early age. Humor is not alway's holy, sometimes its at other peoples expense, like the websites devoted to dressing up Jesus in all kinds of clothes,so as to mock, why is this done? just to have a laugh? I dont see anything Holy about that , do you, or tha fact that in every comedy club throughout the earth because Jehovah's witnesses are laughed at, this also means that the name is being mocked. and i resent realy strongly the insult, calling me a religous freak, have I insulted you? then dont insult me. I can laugh just like anyone else, I get affronted so easily because i feel a certain sense of loyalty to this God which you are all so displeased about, I have a sense of loyalty to him, the same way as you would have to someone you loved, if someone laughed at your father or brother you would defend them right? and if they mocked and mocked , then you would be affronted. the fact is we are all scared at some point in our lives of death, your no diffrent to me, i dont know why your going on as if you dont ever feel fear. because I know that you feel fear, if you didnt then you wouldnt be alive. your a liar by what you have said, that i think everyone is out to get me. how dare you say f**kers like me, how dare you, who do you think you are speaking to people like that?you should be put off this forum, and i feel quite liveley thank you. you done get awa with speaking to people as you have spoken to me, do you know why, because it's wrong, rememeber that, right and wrong, anyway so long and keep yopur board, your true hatred has realy been expressed to me.
    watchmanofephraim

--
    11/7/2003 7:03 AM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Jimbo big balls
    I think Damien has head up Jaysus` ass.But either way I dont give a f**k I`ll do what I want when I want be it Godly or otherwise we all will and as Shewolf so adaptly put it, God created all so let him deal with the mess sinners and all.
    tojimbo noballs you know, you really make sense, how do you do it? all those words, there compleatley, I dont know, I wish I could be like you, and have such a knowledge of so many great words, and to have such a non caring breazy attitude, how did you develop that style, and your so intense too, i bet you've got so many pretty women screaming to your door...........can you teach me how to be you...........i'd love that damien davis
    Vent My Spleen
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    11/7/2003 9:06 AM
    Damien, You appear to want us to respect you and your viewpoint yet you parachute onto this discussion board with a religious diatribe. As you should know, all such discussion boards are communities of like minded people and I think you will find that most people here are interesting, intelligent people and probably have no interest in religion. Equally, we are all hostile to people using the board to further their own agenda (be it religion, pen*s extensions, Asian Sluts etc etc). To have expected any other reaction to your original post is naive in the extreme. Please do tell us about your music but spare us the homilies.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 212 > >>