iris magazine showcase
 9 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
redpixie67

--
6/5/2003 4:38 PM
    Hi everyone, Just wondering if anyone had more info about that Iris gig in Temple Bar Music Centre next Thursday? I read about on the gig announcements and it sounds interesting..anything in TBMC is usually alright.Anyone else going? I thing I might cos its only like €5..what does anyone else think? Anyone hear of other gigs coming up? xx
    perkythepig

--
    6/6/2003 9:45 AM
    You can hardly go wrong for 5 blips can you? Can't remember anyone who's on the bill except Neosupervital & Polar - Neosuper'll be worth the fiver on his own. Another good one'll be Derrick Devine in Whelans the 14th - 8blips and you'll get a free CDR. Not bad going either...
    Wicker
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    6/6/2003 1:41 PM
    I'd agree with Perky.... you can't possibly go wrong for a fiver.
    grrl rock

--
    6/6/2003 4:44 PM
    The iris thing will be deadly. The full line up is: polar the things fresno the guggenheim grotto holy ghost fathers louise byrne neosupervital myles blo.tooth peco the five minutes james lonergan paddy fagan fugazi fire artists Sounds like good fun alright! I've been to the last couple and they were so good, independant music for independant music lovers! See you there lads rock on
    roonus

--
    6/9/2003 10:56 AM
    Yeah you can catch the Things on thursday at the showcase. You can also catch them at the imro showcase final in the Village,Sat 21st of June and at their own show in Whelans on Thursday the 26th of June with support from Mainline and Dice it up & Bang it.
    monkey

--
    6/9/2003 9:35 PM
    Fugazi? Really?
    grrl rock

--
    6/10/2003 3:41 PM
    Ya, Fugazi will be there!!! Rocking the place no doubt so get down there and bring as many people as poss cos its gonna be mayhem!
    monkey

--
    6/10/2003 6:40 PM
    It's Fairuza not Fugazi you twit I knew it sounded too good to be true.
    space cheeks
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    6/11/2003 12:42 PM
    How come doug sheridan aint on the bill he rocked at your last one!
    spoiltbrat

--
    6/11/2003 4:29 PM
    Doug wasn't on this one because we didn't want too many people that played before to play at this one. I'm certain he'll be making an appearance at future gigs.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.