38 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages
duncan

--
4/2/2003 7:59 PM
    Listo, Johnny Pyro, Hi rise, Things, Clouded Mouse,Think, Subtonics and Francis Black. What do you think Motherf**ker........
    klootfan
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    4/3/2003 7:45 AM
    Colm Quearney, Label, TenSpeedRacer, Tycho Brahe, Martin Finke, Damien Dempsey, Cane 141, Dr Millar......
    Dromed
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    4/3/2003 10:19 AM
    I've heard lots of good things about Cane 141 - what are they like? Are they not Scottish or something though??
    mick
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    4/3/2003 11:56 AM
    dromed... are you in that heineken green energy ad? f**kin class
    non-specific

--
    4/3/2003 3:07 PM
    Those ads a too funny. Especially the one in the kitchen. 'Your out of the band' 'Wha? Ma!!'
    klootfan
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    4/3/2003 7:04 PM
    Yeah, your right, cane 141 are scottish, based out of galway. Top band, i really like them. Hard to describe but very easy to get into to
    Dromed
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    4/4/2003 12:59 PM
    Ha ha ha ha ha alas no I'm not in the ads - just as well I think - they're funny though. The lads did an audition for the craic and then shat themselves when they got it - it was make yer mind up time and they decided that by doin it we could fund our next Single/Video/Album so said f*ck it. I just kept asking was there any free booze? Well...have to get yer priorities right eh?
    peace03

--
    4/4/2003 2:34 PM
    Respect Duncan, I agree with all of those, throw in King Sativa and you don't need Witness, thats a festival in itself
    papa razzo

--
    4/4/2003 4:33 PM
    #KINGSATIVA - definitely agree with that but Witnness seem to be ignoring them. They are such a festival band. I heard that they're being lined up for a load of European festivals so they might not be available anyway. I also heard Witnness were dumping the rising stage...is it true?
    the Loyalisor

--
    4/5/2003 12:22 PM
    I reckon they should ask Scribble to play Wittness. Their album is deadly and I say them play an acoustic set in whelans on thursday and they are really tight with great songs. It would be class to see them on the festival stage.
    mickoc

--
    4/5/2003 3:43 PM
    Rubyhorse!
    jessica

--
    4/7/2003 9:55 AM
    I definitely reckon the Subtonics should play along with Jinx Lennon and a bit of Damien Dempsey would'nt go amiss.
    JimDaniels

--
    4/7/2003 4:50 PM
    Stoat Warlords of Pez Deputy Fuzz
    Bwian

--
    4/8/2003 8:50 AM
    Fred and The Citadels and THe Walls
    Dromed
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    4/8/2003 11:47 AM
    What are Fred like? I've heard that they're not bad at all, think they're from cork.
    badboy

--
    4/10/2003 4:03 PM
    hey whats this i here guiness are not sposoring witness this year, i hope heiniken do it then get the transformers to play, thats the best thing i seen on tv in ages they should make a little film
    Mully
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

--
    4/10/2003 6:07 PM
    Guinness have to be sponsoring it ... they own the trademark on the name.
    billygannon

--
    4/11/2003 8:38 PM
    Irish bands/acts who should get lots of cash to play s**ttiness: Boxes Daemien Frost Halfset The Tycho Brahe Warlords of Pez Herv Formika Mumblin Deaf Ro The Dudley Corporation Steerage Tracer AMC Holy Ghost Fathers Yakuza The Jimmy Cake Rollers/Sparkers The Chalets Deputy Fuzz Giveamanakick Dinah Brand
    boywonder

--
    4/12/2003 4:49 PM
    Fred are pretty good - they'rw Cork alright but have played a bit in Dublin recently with the Forward the revolution thingey. You should check them out. Check out another Cork band as well though , Scribble. They are based in Dublin now i think but i've seen them playing in cork. They have an album out and its well good stuff.
    boywonder

--
    4/16/2003 7:37 PM
    Fred are a cork band alright. THey were playing the Forward the revolution thing around the place.You should check out another Cork band called Scribble though. THey are based in Dublin I think but I've seen them in Cork and they are great. They have an album out as do Fred. Both worth looking into.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 212 > >>