Ciaran Wrenn is a complete muppet
 8 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
babayaka

--
6/14/2002 6:16 PM
    Ciaran Wrenn is a complete muppet, never have I seen someone reviewing music who hasn't a clue all he does is slate the stuff thats considered not cool (by MTV2 or something sad like that) and guess the rest, idiot doesn't have a clue about anything that he obviously hasn't heard about from his friends. So do the world a favour and get rid of him!! Because I'm sick of reading his crap, if I want to listen to someone complain and moan I'll take up watching east-enders. MUPPET!! bab.
    dudleyc

--
    6/17/2002 4:04 PM
    I like his stuff. He sort of tells things the way they are. I've met him and I think he's a nice guy, Don't understand what you have against him. It's not really fair broadcasting that on the message board. Anyway freedom of speech i suppose. Dudleyc
    mick
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    6/18/2002 11:54 PM
    i'm gonna seem like a real ignorant c**t but who is ciaran wrenn? mick... http://www.polarofficial.com
    monkey

--
    6/19/2002 7:24 PM
    He writes reviews for Cluas http://www.kaboommusic.cjb.net
    babayaka

--
    6/20/2002 12:41 AM
    poo! bab.
    babayaka

--
    6/20/2002 6:29 PM
    5 posts and we get the burning thing.......mmmmmmm.....burnning... bab.
    Richie

--
    6/25/2002 2:41 PM
    Nice one babayaka. It's painfully obvious that you don't know Ciaran Wrenn. You just typify all that's wrong with the internet, and this board - slagging and sniping behind the anonymity of a fake username. Nice and brave. Don't be such a dick all your life.
    quote:
    I'm sick of reading his crap
    Well don't f*cking read it then - I would have thought that was a much easier way of avoiding the situation than making the effort to come on here and slag off a person that, as I said, you obviously know sweet f*ck all about!!! A gentleman always knocks twice A gentleman always asks nice
    gunshotglitter

--
    6/27/2002 7:33 PM
    is he that asshole who reviewed some of the albums
    babayaka

--
    6/29/2002 3:49 PM
    The Soap Box Exercise your freedom of speech and stuff. Right here I would have thought that was a much easier way of avoiding the situation than making the effort to come on here and slag off a person By the way how do you know if you like something before you have read it? I'd love any suggestions. thanks for the insults, I really appreciate it from a complete stranger, your getting very close too getting kicked off my xmass card list.:( bab.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.