Chicks on Decks!!
 6 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
solex

--
3/6/2002 10:02 AM
    CHICKS ON DECKS!!! Feat: JJ Foxx, Shayney Falkon, and DJ Shellac Fridays at the Temple Bar Music Centre from 6pm, and this Sunday from 8pm, Thomas House "FUCK ART LETS ROCK!!"
    JJFoxx

--
    3/6/2002 10:17 AM
    Chicks on Decks! No bullshit roc agus ról laced with smiles and silliness. If you support such carry on as three chicks blaring the likes of the Who, Soundgarden, AC/DC, Zeppelin, Blues Explosion, The Ramones, Adam Ant, The Jesus and Mary chain etc etc for your listening and boogieing pleasure, then please come along- all are welcome. Upstairs in the Thomas House on Sunday, March the 10th from 8.00 on- make it a regular thing by showing up to support us. And get a taster in the TBMC bar at 6 on Friday the 8th of March. thanx jj
    Elle Foxx

--
    3/6/2002 10:56 AM
    Wow, this new club night sounds like totally amazing. What freaks me out is that I have a similar name tag to JJ Foxx, yet I have never met her!? We are obviously going to be Best Friends Forever! Well JJ, whoever you are, I will try my utmost to make it to your wonderful sounding show on Sunday, I will certainly be in the same venue on Saturday, perhaps we can both wear t-shirts with our names on them and will therefore like totally recognise each other. Rock on, one and all...
    flagman
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    3/6/2002 11:52 AM
    Will they be wet tee-shirts?
    JJFoxx

--
    3/6/2002 12:46 PM
    Oh flagman, how you make the Chicks on Decks laugh!! Ho-ho! I think you might belong in the dregs of Ibiza, but how and ever, no the T-shirts won't be wet. Methinks Elle was jesting about the T-shirts. But you seem intrigued...which is good enough. See you Sunday.
    flagman
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    3/6/2002 2:12 PM
    Ah yes, Ibiza, the Baleric Wonderland( copyright Budget Travel 2001 ) of the drunken masses. I much more prefer to spend my summer's on Scellig Michael doing charcoal scetches of small rock formations.
    JJFoxx

--
    3/6/2002 2:32 PM
    I thought I was the only one...
    You are not authorized to post a reply.